Don’t Be Part of the 79% Who Fall Behind

Only 21% of companies achieve their revenue goals. What makes the other 79% fall behind?

We have found that small, seemingly insignificant inefficiencies often add up and cause a detrimental loss of potential revenue. These inefficiencies can include having too many meetings, spending too much time crafting emails prospects, data entry disorganization, having too many systems to use, or incorrect implementation of software solutions. . All of these scenarios waste time. It distracts your sales and marketing professionals from their key responsibilities.

That's right sales and marketing is about numbers! When we break it down even further it's about getting your product or service in front of buyers at the right time. What is the method to do that for your company? Well if your tasking your sales and marketing people with all of these "other" tasks then you might not really ever identify how best to get there. So instead of wasting your people's time with tasks that management may deem necessary why not give them the tools and the time to drive results.

This will help your company identify your critical path to success: using the right messaging, targeting the right buyers, and using the proper cadence of communication for your audience. It will take time as well as trial and error to discover the perfect mix for your business. Don't be afraid to try something new and change the way you do things. Ask yourself, do we need to have all these meetings? Do my sales and marketing teams have the best tools to perform their jobs? Do they know what goal they should be targeting? Considering these questions will help you identify if you are setting your teams up for success by providing them with the time and tools they need. If you do not give them the time and tools to do this then you are just going through the motions.

Challenge yourself to set yourself apart from the 79% of companies that are not thriving. Encourage your teams to leave busy work behind and focus their efforts on sales and marketing goals.

The ability to learn how to get out of your own way and grow your business often starts by listening or hearing another voice. We are experts at helping companies do this and helping them achieve their goals. Give us a call and let's have a conversation and like we do with all of our clients the first conversation is always free so make some changes and achieve your goals by sending an email at rich@bottomlinestrategygroup.com or giving me a call at 415-713-7305.


Published by Rich Rutherford on 01-17-2019




220 NW 8th Avenue
Portland, OR 97209

     

© 2019 Bottom Line Strategy Group